How to create a standard company template including policies, reporting links, languages and much more.
Sign in with your credentials here: https://whistleblowersoftware.com/secure/auth/login?locale=en
1. Access the "Company templates"
2. Press "Create company template
1. Name the company template
2. Wait a couple of seconds as the template is being generated
3. Access the new company template
From here you can edit 5 tabs: Categories, Reporting Link, Languages, Form Builder and settings.
Listed underneath you will find what is possible to edit within the different tabs.
- Activate and deactivate categories
- Create you own categories
- Administer translations of the categories
- Create multiple reporting links
- On every reporting link you are able to edit multiple things:
- Anonymity settings - confidential or anonymous reporting, removal of metadata, distortion of voice in oral recordings
- Visibility settings - Predefined availability of categories, departments, languages and policies.
- Case handler settings - visibility of case handler and their names, possibility of deselecting user from receiving reports, visibility of titles
- Activate/Deactivate languages
- Add pages in the different languages
- Edit the text visible at the reporting page
- Change the layout of the reporting form
- Make custom questions
- Edit the options based on Departments, categories, choice of anonymity and reporting link
- Add SSO (Single Sign On)
- Activate Two-Factor-Authentication
- Set up internal procedures
- Activate machine translations
In doubt of how to use them? Read this article on how to create a company as a partner and use templates. How to create and activate companies as a partner.
We hope the article was helpful!
Do you need further assistance or personal help? Fear not - book a meeting with Kristian for extra help or to get answers on any unanswered questions.
You can book a meeting with him right here:Book a meeting with Kristian
Otherwise you are of course always welcome to reach out either by email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 71 99 63 83.